The Foundation carries out its purpose:
- By awarding grants, project funding and scholarships to promote research and development activities related to game management and monitoring of game populations;
- By publishing game animal research and management related publications;
- By supporting game and wildlife management education;
- By providing grants, prizes and project funding to promote game management and habitat restoration measures done by landowners and hunting clubs;
- By providing grants, subsidies, prizes and project funding for managing game-related conflicts and promoting the welfare the game and wildlife industry creates;
- By acting in other similar ways to promote game research and management in our country.